Our neighbours are
has a brand new website check it out on:
or if you want more information you can email the Pre School at:
We aim to ensure that each child:
● is in a safe and stimulating environment;
● is given generous care and attention, because of our ratio of qualified staff to children;
● has the chance to join in with other children and adults to live, play, work and learn together;
● is helped to take forward her/his learning and development by being helped to build on what she/he already knows and can do;
● has a personal key person who makes sure each child makes satisfying progress;
● is in a setting that sees parents as partners in helping each child to learn and develop; and
● is in a setting in which parents help to shape the service it offers.
Other useful information
If you are a parent or carer, we hope you will find the many web links below useful.
Click here for more information.